The comedy shooting game from Squanch Games took the world by storm with its blend of Justin Roiland’s humor and fun shooting action. Our High on Life full walkthrough aims to help you on your alien gameplay journey by listing all of the guides we have on the game in one place, so you can easily visit each section if you get stuck.
Below, you’ll find every single guide we’ve written on the game with a link to it. We’re adding more and more guides to our High on Life full walkthrough as time goes on, so be sure to check back for more new information.
Without further ado, here are all the guides we’ve written so far:
High on Life full walkthrough
- How to find Dr Giblets
- How to Watch Demon Wind
- How to get Lezduit
- High on Life Skatepark guide
- Should you stab Gene in High on Life?
- High on Life watch bike – should you do it?
- How to get the secret ending in High on Life
- High on Life a starfish is born achievement guide
- Where to use warp discs in High on Life
- High on Life Nipulon boss fight guide
- High on Life Blim City chest locations
- High on Life Warp Disc achievement – how to unlock it
- High on Life Warp Disc locations
- What happens if you wait an hour in High on Life?
- High on Life vendor locations explained
That is our whole walkthrough. Hopefully, these guides help you as you play through High on Life. Feel free to request more guides from Voxel Smash on our social media pages and we’ll do our best to add more guides to this list.
High on Life is a comedy shooting game from Squanch Games and focuses on humor and exploration. It is currently on Xbox Game Pass, so if you have a subscription to the service, then there’s no reason not to try it. It has been considered the most successful third-party Game Pass launch ever. We’ll see if more of their games come to the service given its success.