Aaaah the pleasure of High on Life, man the game is really getting some ground isn’t it? It’s one of the most successful Game Pass releases ever, for once, and despite some mediocre reviews it’s been resonating greatly with players. So, if you’ve finished it, you might be wondering about how to get the High on Life secret ending. We always want some more content.
The ordinary ending does not really seem to answer all questions about the evil guy (well, not really “guy” but bear with us here). Didn’t it feel like something was missing? We agree with you. Well, you’ll be pleased to know there is indeed a secret ending and in this guide, we’ll tell you all about how to access it.
Without further ado, let us get to the meat and potatoes of the High on Life secret ending so you can go and collect it already and feel some closure.
How to get the secret ending in High on Life
As we mentioned, there is a secret ending in High on Life, and here’s how to access it:
- After defeating Garmantuous, go to the Portal station and go to Clugg’s Office in Nova Santus.
- On the desk there should be a pink Human Haven keycard, grab it.
- Use it in the portal station to go to the Unknown Sector.
- In the building, you’ll see a sign to not climb, but you want to climb the ledges you see on the sides of the wall, so use the Jetpack.
- Open the door you’ll find with the keycard in a small room.
- Use the Time Bubble to stop the fans and then follow the pipe and use it again before dropping down since there’s another fan.
- Follow the door and you’ll see Dr. Gurgula, he’ll freeze you and say a bunch of things. That’s it.
So, there’s definitely mention of a possible sequel in the ending, but who knows if that’ll happen and if Gurgula is really behind it all. In the meantime, while we wait, there’s lots of other stuff to check out in High on Life, like whether to stab Gene or not or if you’re looking for more help, check out our High on Life full walkthrough.