We don’t like to walk, do we? I mean, walking is fine b-… uh, wait why do I have the feeling this is something we already wrote? Well anyway, if you’re playing High on Life then you know that one of the most important things to collect are ways to warp to certain locations. So we’re here to tell you all about High on Life warp disc locations and how to get them.
A good chunk of those you should be able to obtain just by playing the story, so no problem with those, but others will have to be hunted down. A few of those you will be able to get from Blorto’s shop as we already wrote in our guide about warp discs, the others? We’re here to help.
Without further ado, here’s all about High on Life warp disc locations, all locations and how to get them without going crazy.
High on Life warp disc locations and how to get them
Here are the Warp Discs you need to find dotted around Blim City and the game’s world:
- Highway Warp Disc: part of the main mission of hunting down Krubis. Definitely hard to miss since you will be handed the disc directly after interacting with the machine behind Krubis’ friend.
- Sacred Grounds Warp Disc: part of the same mission of the Krubis bounty, again difficult to miss as you will find it when you’re in the tunnels, next to the mushrooms outside the building.
- Blank Warp Disc (Krubis): found, again, in Sacred Grounds, it will be given to you by the Prince. It can be used to summon Krubis later.
Here are the warp discs you can get at Blorto’s shop, just buy them with warp crystals:
- Cutie Town Warp Disc (Free)
- Movie Theater Warp Disc (3 Warp Crystals required)
- Skate Park Warp Disc (8 Warp Crystals required)
- Toilet Warp Disc (5 Warp Crystals required)
- Trolley Tracks Warp Disc (5 Warp Crystals required)
- Quiet Cottage Warp Disc (10 Warp Crystals required)
We hope this guide was useful to hunt down those missing warp discs, but if you need more help do refer to our handy walkthrough for High on Life.