Chained Echoes RPG is an open-world role-playing game developed by the team at Nodbrim Interactive. Set in a post-apocalyptic world, players take on the role of survivors of a cataclysmic event. In this guide, we will take you through the best Chained Echoes side quests.
The game features a unique blend of grid-based and action-based combat, and a lot of side quests. You might be wondering which ones are the best, and that’s what we’re here to tell you.
So, without further ado, let’s find out the best Chained Echoes side quests!
Best Chained Echoes side quests
In Chained Echoes, players can explore a massive world, filled with a variety of characters, enemies, and environments. As they seek to unravel the mysteries of their past, they will encounter plenty of side quests. These missions add more to the story and make playing the game feel like a more catered experience.
Some side quests shine narratively and flesh out each of your party members in a way that endears them to you. Below, we have some fun quests which are probably the best in the game:
- A Goblin’s Dilemma: Meet with the Goblin Chief.
- A Little Vacation: Chase and fight some vegetables!
- A Will To Live: A beautiful story of redemption, as you recover Raphael’s will to live.
- Falfalaran Sings The Fairy: Find out the true form of Magnolia, the psychic witch.
- For The Love Of Food: Reunite Mikah with her Grandpa Tomke, who she’s punched.
- No Place For Happy Endings: Help Robb develop as a character and confront his Father
- The Gates To Nhysa: Might be tedious, but it reveals the secrets of the True Kings.
- Two-Winged Angel: Explore the black market with an exciting stealth mission.
That’s it for our guide on the best side quests in Chained Echoes. We hope that you will try these quests out for yourself. If you’re looking for more guides, why not check out how tech points work, and the save data location?