Are you happy with who you are? I mean, don’t get us wrong, we are not trying to get philosophical here, but sometimes we wished to make some slight modificaitons to what we are and can do. Luckily, you can do exactly that in Chained Echoes, through the use of certain items. Let’s take a look at all the Chained Echoes sacred water locations.
Sacred Water is used for many things, especially if you want to get a Class Emblem in a Leonar challenge. In that case you bring a Sacred Water to a statue of a hero and if you’re wondering about where to find the statue locations, we got you covered.
But now, let’s see what to do to find Sacred Water and upgrade our characters.
Where to find the sacred water in Chained Echoes
In the game, there are overall twelve different Sacred Water you can find and collect. These are all the locations and how you can get them:
- The first five Sacred Water can be gained by using the Reward Board Chains;
- The sixth will be snatched by Sienna, during the main questline, while in Farnsport;
- The seventh can be found at the center area of Tormud;
- The eighth Sacred Water will be found south east in the Leviathan Tunnel;
- Number nine is found travelling north of the desert in Perpetua;
- The number ten on the Hooge, near the Eastern Platform;
- The eleventh Sacred Water is indeed at Wyrnshire Castle;
- Finally, the twelfth is in the western area of Organe Grottos.
So if you are happy with just six Sacred Water, they can be easily obtained, for most of the others you will have to go doing some exploring for sure. But we are sure you can manage and you will have found exploring as well.
This is all the information you need about the Chained Echoes sacred water locations. If you are looking to get the best out of Chained Echoes, you might want to check our full walkthrough of the game and how to win rock paper scissors.