Chained Echoes is a turn-based JRPG where you can defeat all sorts of monsters. To do so, you will need some trusty weapons. In this guide, we will show you how to find Chained Echoes rusty weapons.
In the adventure game, you will need to complete the main quests to progress through the story. Side quests add more depth to the narrative, and are fun to do.
Collecting the Chained Echoes rusty weapons is actually part of the quest The Flying Smithy. So, let’s find out where all the Chained Echoes rusty weapons locations are!
Where to find Chained Echoes rusty weapons locations
In The Flying Smithy quest, you will need to collect 12 different rusty weapons as well as all the Souls of Farnese. So, here’s the list of all the locations of the rusty weapons in the game.
- Sword: You can get this from Magnolia after the quest The Maelstrom.
- Spear: In one of the Leonar Temples, which is part of Leonar’s Challenges.
- Bow: You need to finish the quest No Place for Happy Ends.
- Rapier: Look for this in the library of the Manor in the lake of Rohlan Fields. Unlock the Manor with the Key which is on the plateau northwest of Rohlan Fields.
- Rifle: Collect from Jack after he is done cutting trees in the south of the Fiorwoods.
- Gunspear: Find a chest in the northeast of Shambala.
- Amulet: In one of the Leonar Temples, which is part of Leonar’s Challenges.
- Katana: You can buy this from Norgant after Two Winged Angel.
- Great Sword: You can buy this from the secret merchant in Ograne.
- Knuckles: Collect from Reward Board.
- Anchor: Look for this in the sand of the Resort Island.
- Cards: You can get this as a reward from the Adventurer’s Guild after defeating all Exotic Monsters.
Well, that’s all for our guide on all locations of the rusty weapons in Chained Echoes. Looking for more guides? Why not check out where to find all sacred water locations? Or, if you’re through with that, you can take a look at our explanation of all the locations of the Elemental Tablets.