Flying your space through asteroids and taking part in dogfights with other spaceships is a thrilling experience. However, to become powerful and get access to better spaceships requires you to rank up your Piloting skills. Acquiring these skills is pretty time-consuming and extremely difficult. So, this article will provide you with an easier and faster method to level up your Piloting skill in Starfield.
Space combat in Starfield is an exciting mechanic that will take some time for players to fully master. They are arguably the most difficult type of fights in this game. Your win ratio heavily depends on the class of the spaceship you are flying. Many players feel it’s not fair to begin combat scenarios with an enemy spaceship that is clearly way better than theirs as it almost becomes impossible to overpower them.
Keep reading to find out how you can level up your Piloting Skill in Starfield in a fast and effective manner.
How to level up Piloting Skills in Starfield?
To easily level up your Piloting Skills in Starfield, you will need to follow the steps below:
- You will need to travel to the MAST district on Planet Jemison in the Alpha Centauri system.
- Once you reach this place, travel to the MAST headquarters.
- There, join the UC Vanguard faction by talking to Commander Tuala.
- He will then tell you to take the orientation exam.
- A quest will begin, and you will need to follow all the objectives.
- One of these objectives will take you to a space battle simulation chamber.
- This is where you can start farming Piloting skill points, as you can now take part in space battles without suffering any real consequences.
- After you finish this exam and quest, you can come back here later and access this space battle simulation chamber again.
- Take out all the waves of enemies in this simulation, and you will gain a lot of XP and rank up your Piloting Skills.
This is how you can basically increase your Piloting Skills without putting your ship or reputation in danger. The rewards are real, and you can easily farm a lot of XP and skill points in under an hour or so.
If you liked what you just read, then please check out our other articles, such as Starfield Earth landmarks list – all locations and how to find and Starfield level up fast – the best ways to XP farm.