One of the great things about The Settled System in Starfield is that it exists in a reality that is pretty similar to ours. This is clearly exemplified by the inclusion of the Sol System and even Earth. You can visit our current home in Starfield, but beware not to get hit with a deep existential terror, as Earth in Starfield’s future is not what you might expect. So, to give you some directions, this article will talk about all the landmarks on Earth in Starfield.
Although Earth now looks like something out of a Dystopian Science Fiction film, you can still find some familiar structure that will make you feel nostalgic for a time you are currently living in. The experience is going to be strange but also profound, so get ready.
Keep reading to find out about all the landmarks on Earth in Starfield and visit them.
Landmarks on Earth in Starfield
The following are all Landmarks you can find on Earth and how you can unlock them:
- The Empire State Building: This is a New York Landmark and to unlock this location, you will need to get a book called Our Lost Heritage. To acquire this book, head to New Atlantis and then go to the office of President Abello, and on the top floors of the MAST building you will find this book.
- The US Bank Tower: This is the Los Angeles Landmark. To unlock this landmark, you will need to get the Hope Family Tree. This item will be located on Ron Hope’s Desk in Hopetown on the planet Polvo in the Valo System.
- The Gateway Arch: This is the Saint Louis Landmark. To unlock this landmark, you will need to find a copy of The Price of Destiny. This book can be found in Benjamin Bayu’s penthouse in Neon. You can get the key for this place by pickpocketing Bayu who will be at Astral Lounge’s VIP area.
- The Shanghai Tower: As the name suggests, it is the Shanghai landmark. Get the Essentials of Modern Macroeconomics book located in Porimma II in the Prima star system. It will be inside of an unidentified ship’s upper floors.
- The International Commerce Center: This is the Hong Kong landmark. You will need to get Maurice Lyon’s Journal, located in the museum at the New Homestead Settlement on Titan.
- The Abeno Harukas: This is the Osaka landmark. Get a copy of Diary of Kyosuke Nagata. This book can be found after joining the Crimson Fleet and after completing the Deep Cover mission. Go look for it in The Key’s command center, inside of Delgado’s quarters.
- The Burj Khalifa: This is the Dubai landmark. You will need to get the Race to the Heavens book to unlock this landmark. You will need to play through Crimson Fleet’s Breaking the Bank Faction quest. It will be present in Larry Dumbrosky’s suite on the Siren of the Stars Luxury liner.
- The Pyramids: This is the Cairo landmark. Get a copy of The Ancient Civilization of Egypt to unlock this landmark. You can acquire this book by buying it from Sinclair’s Books in Akila City.
- The Shard: This is the London Landmark. To unlock this landmark, you will need to find Oliver Twist. This is a book that can also be bought from Sinclair’s Books in Akila City.
These are all of the major landmarks players have discovered on Stafield’s Earth. Remember to read all the books you find. Do not just keep them in your inventory. Sometimes that is indeed the trigger for unlocking the location.
If you liked what you just read, then check out our other articles. Such as Starfield level up fast – the best ways to XP farm and Starfield UC Vanguard questline – how to join faction, quests, more.