In Hogwarts Legacy, you will come across Zenobia, a girl who has her stuff stolen and scattered across campus. You can help her out by finding her lost Gobstones. In this guide, we will take you through where to find all the Hogwarts Legacy Gobstone locations.
Zenobia will tell you that she is “the girl that everybody hates”, which is why her things are taken by her bullies. You will find her in Defence Against the Dark Arts tower, where you can take up her quest.
So, to help her, let’s find out all the Hogwarts Legacy Gobstone locations!
Where to find all the Gobstone locations in Hogwarts Legacy
When you come across a Gobstone, you can use the Accio spell to pick them up. Keep an eye out as these collectibles can be in high places. There are six Gobstones that you need to find and return to Zenobia. Note that you will be able to see the highlighted areas where you can find them while you are tracking the quest.
Here are all the locations of the Gobstones:
- Divination Classroom: From the Divination Classroom Floo Flame location, climb up the wooden stairs. The Gobstone will be on the wooden beam on your left.
- Divination Tower: From the Divination Classroom Floo Flame location, make your way upstairs to find a chandelier with the Gobstone in the center.
- Transfiguration Courtyard: From the Transfiguration Courtyard Floo Flame location, step forward and look to your right. The Gobstone is on the stone passageway here.
- Ravenclaw Tower Corridor: From the Ravenclaw Tower Floo Flame location, walk down the left corridor and turn right. The Gobstone is on top of the pillar.
- Trophy Room Corridor: From the Trophy Room, walk past the troll armor to see a Gobstone on the left. You can also find it opposite the Trophy Room Floo Flame location.
- Trophy Room: Enter the Trophy room, and to the right and you will see a high self with the last Gobstone on it.
Now that you have found all the Gobstone locations in Hogwarts Legacy, you can return to Zenobia Noke. You will get 180 XP for completing the quest. Looking for more guides? Check out a list of all classes you can attend and all talents and skills explained.