The brand new Harry Potter game is finally here, and you will be able to join in on the classes. There is a lot to learn in the wizarding school of witchcraft and wizardry. So, we will take you through all the Hogwarts Legacy classes and lessons that you can attend.
When it comes to spellcasting, you will need to know how to use your wand properly. As a fifth-year student, you will be learning quite advanced castables, here is the full list of spells you will learn.
So, you’ll need to stay on top of your game. Let’s find out what all the classes in Hogwarts Legacy are!
All classes you can attend in Hogwarts Legacy
Here are all the classes you can attend in the Harry Potter game:
- Defence Against the Dark Arts: If you want to learn how to defend yourself against evil, this class will teach you the spells. You will even get to learn about the Unforgivable Curses.
- Charms: If you are interested in changing the properties of an item, or enchanting them, Charms class is the place to learn.
- Herbology: To learn about various magical plants and their uses, you should take some Herbology classes.
- Potions: Brewing mixtures will greatly aid you in your journey. You can find ingredients in the open world map, but you need to learn the recipes in your Potions class.
- Beasts: Hogwarts has a lot of magical creatures which you need to learn how to take care of. Thankfully, there’s a class at Hogwarts for just that.
- Astronomy: Interested in stargazing? You’ll love the Astronomy class then, where you learn about all the constellations.
- Divination: Predictions aren’t just a gimmick in the Hogwarts world, as there is magic involved. Find out if you’ve got a knack for fortune-telling in your Divination classes.