In order to maintain a competitive edge in COD Mobile, it is crucial to equip yourself with the best available weapons. In this guide, we will take you through our picks for the best gun in Call of Duty Mobile.
When you play ranked matches, you should choose a gun that fits your playstyle and works well on the map and with your team. Every new season or update changes how good each weapon is, which affects how people play.
This list can help you find the right weapons to succeed, whether you are new or experienced. Let’s find out what is the best gun in Call of Duty Mobile!
Call of Duty Mobile – best gun
CoD Mobile offers a bunch of guns to play with, making the game more fun and engaging. You can improve your guns and add-ons to make them more effective. If you were up to us, the best gun we would choose is the CBR4 or the SKS rifle.
But, here are our top picks for the best guns in CoD Mobile:
CBR4, Submachine Gun
- Quick fire rate and precise shot
- Minimal recoil
- Close-range weapon, can also be used mid-range
SKS, Marksman Rifle
- “One-shot, one-kill” weapon
- High damage per shot
- Versatile, can be used as a short-range or long-range weapon
M13, Assault Rifle
- Fully-automatic assault rifle
- Fastest ADS speed in its class
- Good hip-fire spread for close-range fighting
- Recoil is high, focus on control and accuracy
DL Q33, Sniper Rifle
- Capable of one-shot kills
- High rate of fire and pinpoint accuracy
- Useful perks: Agile, Toughness, Sleight of Hand, and Dead Silence
- Recommended attachments: MIP Light barrel, YKM Combat Stock, and OWC Tactical Laser
Holger 26 LMG, Light Machine Gun
- Best all-around LMG
- Wide variety of available attachments for personal customization
- Good balance of range, recoil control, ammo capacity, and mobility
That does it for our picks for the best guns in CoD Mobile to date. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out How to disable crossplay on Xbox in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DMZ Mode explained.