Fae Farm is an incredible farming game that offers a great immersive experience. Quickly becoming a favorite among players. But to grow your farm faster, we have some Fae Farm beginners tips and tricks that will help you make the most out of your time.
Fae Farm beginners tips and tricks
Here are all of our best tips and tricks.
- Use the Watering Can – it is your best friend, fill it up as soon as possible (also while swimming) and keep an eye out on the icon that says when it is full.
- Upgrade Your Inventory – you want as much space as possible, so upgrade your inventory in the Plaza and do it early on. More space, more stuff to sell and grab.
- Set Up Personal Stalls – by purchasing your own personal stalls, you can sell items directly from your home. This upgrade is definitely worth considering, especially if you have spare cash to invest in your farming.
- Activate Fast Travel Portals – while you are exploring around surely you’ll find portal areas scattared around. But to activate them, you need to use gems to create seals, basically you have to do some mining.
- Decorate your cozy home – Fae Farm features a cozy item mechanic that allows you to decorate your home while also improving your character’s attributes. Certain furniture items will provide bonuses to your health points, energy, and mana.
- Use Energy orbs – if you’re exploring at night, you will probably see little energy orbs scattered around, gobble them up so you can continue exploring without running out of energy.
- Use the Easier Fishing Option – Fishing can be a challenging task for many players, but Faith Farm offers a solution. In the settings menu, you’ll find an option to activate easier fishing. By enabling this feature, the fishing process becomes simplified, reducing stress and frustration. It’s a thoughtful addition for players who want to enjoy the relaxing aspects of the game without struggling with fishing mechanics. Embrace the tranquility and take advantage of this option.
- Explore the Almanac for Item Locations – Foudn in the menu, the almanac keeps track of all items you’ve found in the game. But that’s not all, you might also find hints as to where to look to find even more items, so definitely keep an eye on it.
- Use the Animal Lore – this can be used to keep your animals in a specific area of your farm. It is also easy to craft, requiring only five Beechwood. Once you place the animal lore on your farm, the animals will gather around it, so you can manage them much more efficiently.
These are all the tips we have for you. Check back soon for more interesting tricks, or also take a look at our other guides such as adhihshaid asdhiasidas.