The much-awaited Harry Potter game is finally here, and you will be able to experience what it’s truly like as a Hogwarts student. In this guide, we will take you through Hogwarts Legacy best spells.
As a fifth-year student in Hogwarts Legacy, you will be learning lots of castables! If you haven’t already, make sure to take a look at the full spell list.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a powerful witch or wizard, you’ll need to have great casting abilities. Let’s find out what Hogwarts Legacy best spells are!
Best spells in Hogwarts Legacy
There are a total of 31 spells in Hogwarts Legacy. Some of them are offensive spells, while others make gameplay more convenient. You will be able to use them to uncover collectibles, solve puzzles, light up a dark room, and much more.
Here is our list of the best spells that you should be learning in the game:
- Imperio: This is an Unforgivable curse which forces an opponent to fight for you. They will take reduced damage from other enemies. You can unlock this spell by completing the side mission In the Shadow of Time.
- Crucio: This is an Unforgivable curse that tortures an enemy, inflicting damage over time. It curses them so that they take extra damage. To unlock this spell, you will need to complete the side mission In the Shadow of the Study.
- Expelliarmus: Disarms wands and weapons from your enemies, and deals damage. You need to complete Professor Hecat’s Assignment 2 to unlock it.
- Confringo: Offensive spell that deals damage to enemies. You can unlock it by completing the main mission In The Shadow of the Undercroft.
- Arresto Momentum: Slows down objects and enemies, buying you more time. Finish Madam Kogawa’s Assignment 2 to unlock this spell.