Hogwarts Legacy officially releases tomorrow, but players with early access have already given us a sneak peek. There is a lot to explore in the magical world of Harry Potter, and the journey is only beginning. In this guide, we will take you through Hogwarts Legacy best talents and what you should pick first.
With talents, you can become the most powerful witch or wizard in the game. There are many enemies to defeat, so you’ll need all the help you can get.
So, let’s check out what Hogwarts Legacy best talents actually are!
Best talents in Hogwarts Legacy
Hogwarts Legacy has a total of 48 talents, and we have the full list right here. But if you’re interested only in the best ones, we’ve compiled a list for you:
- Accio Mastery: Pull enemies towards you and deal with them quickly.
- Basic Cast Mastery: Reduce the cooldown of spells.
- Confringo Mastery: Improves the offensive power of the Confringo spell.
- Protego Absorption: Grants an Ancient Magic Meter build whenever you use Protego to defend yourself.
- Revelio Mastery: Expands the range of the Revelio spell, which reveals hidden items.
- Spell Knowledge 1: Increase the number of slots for spells.
- Transformation Mastery: Strike enemies with the Transformation spell to transform them into explosive objects.
- Wiggenweld Potency 1: Heal more health with the Wiggenweld potion.
- Stunning Curse: Curse enemies with the Stupefy spell. To be used with Blood Damage and Avada Kevadra for maximum effect.
- Blood Damage: Any attacks towards a cursed enemy deal damage to all cursed enemies.
- Avada Kedavra Mastery: Killing an enemy with the Avada Kedavra spell kills all cursed enemies.