The Wounds of Evertide was the last major update for Blasphemous. It added more items and features to the game, such as new Rosery beads, Prayers, NPCs, quests, and a true ending to this game. This ending is known as Ending C. However, getting this ending might be hard for several players due to the many prerequisites you have to consider. So, to help you out, here’s how you can unlock Ending C in Blasphemous.
Blasphemous is already a pretty stressful game, so knowing there is still an ending you cannot access is just infuriating. If you are a completionist or just curious about what Ending C is about, then knowing how to get it will be really helpful.
Keep reading to find out how you can achieve Ending C in Blasphemous. This ending is going to be pretty interesting. Of course, spoilers from now on.
How to get Ending C in Blasphemous?
To get this ending, you will need to find Perpetva’s grave before fighting Esdras at the Bridge of Three Calvaries. This grave will be located at The Resting Place of the Sister. You can access this area through Echoes of Salt. After doing so, you will have to do the following:
- At the Bridge of Three Calvaries, Perpetva will give you the Incomplete Scapular. Take this item with you to stop the Esdras fight.
- You can find Esdras at the Brotherhood of the Silent Sorrow. You reach this place by going up using the Blood Perpetuated in Sand.
- From the Twisted Wood, you will get the Key Grown to the Library of the Negated.
- Meet with Diosdado and complete the quest he gives you. Once you do this, talk to him again and you will unlock a secret door.
- Talk to the Fourth Visage there, and you will receive another quest to find two golden eyes.
- You have to take part in two boss battles to acquire the two golden eyes. The first boss can be found in the Ossuary below Albero. The second one will be found in Mourning and Havoc.
- With the two golden eyes, go back to the Fourth Visage and give these eyes to him. You will get the final Mea Culpa Heart as a reward. This is the heart that unlocks Ending C. But you won’t be able to unequip during this playthrough.
- Once you have equipped it, fight Crisanta of the Wrapped Agony and defeat her.
- Talk to her in the Mea Culpa shrine above the Brotherhood of the Silent Sorrow. You will receive the Holy Wound of Abnegation.
- Destroy all of the confessor statues and acquire the Custodia of Sin key after completing their trials.
- Finally, defeat Escribar and travel to the Mountains of Ash and the Turned Throne. The moment you reach the top, you will trigger Ending C.
There are a lot of things you need to do to get this secret ending. But if you want to finish this game in its entirety, you should not avoid this ending.