Spaceships are a huge part of Starfield. If you want to explore the galaxy and travel to strange planets, you will need a spaceship. There are a lot of different options regarding what kind of spaceship you can buy. However, when it comes to the best ship in Starfield, there is one that you can get really early in the game and also for free.
Many players may miss out on this ship if they don’t pay close attention, as it is a part of a main mission. This ship will give you a great headstart, and you will be able to enjoy this luxurious way to travel before you even make any real progress in the game.
Keep reading to find out about the best ship in Starfield that you can get really early in the game.
How to get the best ship in Starfield?
Arguably, the best ship in Starfield is the Razorleaf, for both its speed and resistance. But how do you get it? Follow the steps below to acquire it for free:
- During “The Old Neighborhood” mission, travel to Nova Galactic Staryard.
- Once you reach this place, you will have to eliminate a couple of enemies and then look for a note titled “Secret Outpost.”
- The moment you read this note, a secret mission will start called the “Mantis”
- You will then have to go to a hidden base and fight high-level enemies.
- After you eliminate them, you will reach a corridor with the turrets. You can either disable them with the password “TYRANNIS” or just somehow run through the corridor and reach the gate.
- You will finally reach the Mantis hideout and the Razorleaf will be in front of you.
- Activate the platform and take the ship.
This is how you can get the Razorleaf ship early in the game. If you liked what you just read, then please check out our other articles such as Shielded cargo starfield – how to get and increase capacity and Starfield first contact mission guide and walkthrough.