Have you ever found yourself struggling to make ends meet in your household? Well probably so, but luckily when the issue is in your Simlish house, then do not worry. We are here to help you buy all the stuff you want with the unlimited money in Sims 4 trick.
These cheats are a way of life in The Sims 4 franchise and are even encouraged by the game developers. With these money cheats, you can cut ahead and cheat as many simoleons into your wallet as you like, allowing you to focus on other aspects of the game without worrying about your Sims’ finances.
Keep reading to find out how to get unlimited money in Sims 4.
Sims 4 – how to get unlimited money
The Sims 4 offers a variety of money-related cheats that can help you to achieve your financial goals in the game. But clearly, before you can use them, we have to learn how to input cheat codes.
If you’re playing on a PC, simply press CTRL + Shift + C to bring up the cheat box. If you’re playing on a Mac, press Command + Shift + C. Console players will need to press in all four triggers. To enable cheats, summon the cheat box in the top left corner of the screen and type ‘testingcheats on’. A script will appear in the box to confirm that cheats have been enabled.
Now that cheats are on, you can proceed to enter your money cheats. These cheats include:
- Rosebud: Provides 1,000 simoleons
- Kaching: Provides 1,000 simoleons
- Motherlode: Provides a whopping 50,000 simoleons
- FreeRealEstate On: Makes all lots free. You can type ‘freerealestate off’ to reset house prices.
- Money X: Replace the X with any amount.
- household.autopay_bills true: Turns all household bills off. Replace ‘true’ with ‘false’ to set it back to normal.
With these money cheats at your disposal, you can enjoy playing The Sims 4 without worrying about your finances.