The variety of items present in Remnant 2 is actually quite astounding. These consumables give players different types of buffs and abilities that come in handy during combat and exploration. However, some of these items can be pretty confusing. You may even wonder how to use them effectively. Fruit of Death is one of those items, so to help you out with this particular consumable, here’s how you can get the Fruit of Death in Remnant 2.
Many players are unaware of its location or the actual use of this item. Because when it is consumed, you just die. However, this aspect may be a part of something bigger, so understanding what this item is about becomes essential.
So, keep reading on and find out how you can get the Fruit of Death in Remnant 2 and what’s its exact use.
Here’s how you can get Fruit of Death in Remnant 2
The following are all of the steps you need to follow to get the Fruit of Death:
- To find the Fruit of Death, you will first need to equip the Ravager’s Amulet.
- This Amulet can be found during the Yaesha World boss encounter.
- Just side with the Ravagers and kill the doe.
- Once you get the Ravager’s Amulet, travel to The Forbidden Grove.
- There, go to the World Stone room and start heading down the room near a statue.
- This room can be only opened when you have the Ravager’s Amulet.
- Inside it, you will find the Fruit of Death.
But then you get it and what happens? You die. So, what’s going on?
What is the Fruit of Death used for?
Now, you may wonder what’s the point of an item that only kills you. Well, if you consume this item three times, it will turn into the Lifeless Heart relic. This is a pretty useful relic as it provides players with 30 Health over 0.5 seconds. Thus, by dying, you will survive better. Irony can be painful.