Octopath Traveler 2 is a brand new RPG developed by Square Enix and Acquire, and published by Square Enix. In this guide, we will take you through Octopath Traveler 2 job locations.
Released for the platforms of Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Windows, the game is a sequel to Octopath Traveler. It features a new cast of characters and a separate setting from prior games. It is the third entry in the series, following the prequel mobile game Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent (2020).
Let’s find out how you can find secondary jobs as well as the Octopath Traveler 2 job locations!
How to find secondary jobs – Octopath Traveler 2 job locations
Similar to the first game, Octopath Traveler 2 offers a lot of flexibility in building your party. Each character begins with a fixed primary job, but you can unlock licenses for secondary jobs to make them even more powerful and versatile in battle. However, these licenses can be challenging to acquire.
To unlock secondary jobs, you must visit specific locations in the game. While exploring the open world, look out for the small guild map icon in black and white. These signify clan locations, and you’ll need to talk to the NPC there to unlock a new secondary job license.
There are nine secondary jobs in total in Octopath Traveler 2, and here are the job locations:
- Inventor: Eastern New Delsta Highroad, just northeast of New Delsta in the Brightlands region.
- Hunter: Between Beasting Bay: Anchorage and Tropu’hapu in the Toto’haha region.
- Merchant: Western Crackridge Wilds, in the Wildlands region.
- Scholar: Just west of Winterbloom in the Winterlands region.
- Cleric: Borderfall in the Crestlands region.
- Thief: Clockbank, in the upper west corner of the city. Can be accessed only at night.
- Dancer: Wellgrove, in the Leaflands region.
- Warrior: Sai, in the Hinoeuma region.
- Apothecary: Conning Creek, in the Harborlands region.
If you’re looking for new games to play, make sure to check our Atomic Heart best melee weapons and how to get Fragarach in Fire Emblem Engage.