Sea of Stars is filled to the brim with memorable boss battles. They will truly test your strategic skills and how well you know your party members. One of these difficult bosses is the Chromatic Apparition. It is actually the final boss in the Abandoned Wizard’s Lab. So, if you having trouble eliminating it from existence, then this article will give you a guide for defeating the Chromatic Apparition in Sea of Stars.
The boss battle will have three stages, and don’t try to rush through it. Remember, being patient is better than being. Moreover, once you figure out its weakness, you will be more confident with your attacks.
Keep reading to find out how you can defeat Chromatic Apparition in Sea of Stars. Hopefully, with the help of this guide, you will be able to defeat this quickly.
How to defeat the Chromatic Apparition in Sea of Stars?
- In this stage, the Chromatic Apparition will be vulnerable to damage inflicted by magic.
- Use spells Sunball and Valere’s Moonerang. The latter can easily deal 90+ damage.
- It is resistant to physical attacks.
- If the boss summons crystal tulips. Remember to destroy them first.
- Try to block its giant fist.
- In this stage, the Chromatic Apparition will be vulnerable to physical attacks instead.
- It will attack you with summon orbs, so make sure you try to block.
- Use Garl’s boosted attack and Solstice Strike
- The single-hit attack from the boss can easily KO party members, so be aware of that.
- Try to at least keep two members alive.
- During this final stage, keep using physical attacks.
- Use boosted Solstice strike.
- Keep repeating this until the boss drops dead.
This is how you defeat the Chromatic Apparition in Sea of Stars. Once it’s dead, you will Coin of Undead Accord and will be able to progress through the story.
If you liked what you just read, then please check out our other articles, such as Starfield On the Run – Should You Kill or Negotiate With Marco? and Starfield Surgical Strike – Kill or Spare Maya?