With the latest installment in the coveted NFS series, NFS Unbound truly stands apart with its cel-shaded and graffiti art-inspired visual aesthetic. As with any racing games, choosing the perfect starter car is still crucial and this article help you with that by providing a list of the best NFS Unbound starter cars.
This new installment definitely opened the gates for a new generation of NFS players who are ready to experience this game in its new avatar. And like any other NFS title, the driving is still smooth and realistic.
Need for Speed, as a series, has a very special place in the hearts of many players, as previous NFS games hold a lot of nostalgia. And with Unbound getting mostly positive reviews, it feels like Need for Speed is coming back to its prime state. So, read on and find out about the best NFS Unbound Starter cars.
Here are the best starter cars in NFS Unbound
In NFS Unbound, you will get to choose your starter cars twice due to story reasons. So, the first time you choose your starter car, it is between only three options: a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T, a 1998 Nissan Silvia K, and a Lamborghini Countach 25th. Select the Lamborghini, it is the best one.
Now, after you finish the prologue, you will get $37,500 to buy a real starter car, and the following are some of the best ones to choose from:
- Ford Mustang Boss 302: An great car with solid handling and top speed.
- 2000 Honda Civic Type-R: This car is great at drifting and has front-wheel drive
- 1971 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG: It is the second cheapest option but still has the best top speed compared to all the other cars.
- Mitsubishi Eclipse 1999: This car has great horsepower and is well-rounded.
- Pontiac Firebird: This is a great escape vehicle.
- Subaru BRZ 2014: This car is pretty cheap and comes with great grips.
Choosing a great starter car is pretty important for grinding as when you are start the game you are low on cash. Furthermore, you will also spend a lot of time with your starter car before you start adding more cars to your garage.
These were some of the best starter cars to choose from in NFS Unbound. If you liked what you just read, then please check out our other content such as Don’t Starve Together base locations – the best ones and Rocket League – how to get goal explosions.