With the release of The Sims 4 Horse Ranch expansion pack, you can now finally take your Sim to the countryside and let them ride horses and manage a ranch. This was a highly anticipated expansion pack that many players have been asking for a while now. It also comes with many other features and events that you will truly enjoy. However, as this is a new addition to the game, you might want to use some cheats to understand it better before you start grinding. Here is The Sims 4 horse cheats for the Horse Ranch expansion pack.
Cheats in The Sims 4 help you out a lot, especially if you are a beginner player. Using cheats will make the gameplay easier and help you progress through different activities without any stressful detours.
Keep reading to find out about The Sims 4 horse cheats for the Horse Ranch expansion pack. This way, you will enjoy living in the countryside more.
Here are all of The Sims 4 Horse Ranch cheats
The following are all of the cheats you need to know for this Horse Expansion:
- tats.set_skill_level Horse_Agility 10 (Horse ID number): Increase a horse’s Agility level.
- stats.set_skill_level Horse_Jumping 10 (Horse ID number): Increase a horse’s Jumping level.
- stats.set_skill_level Horse_Endurance 10 (Horse ID number): Increase a horse’s Endurance level.
- stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_EquestrianSkill 10: Increase a Sim’s Horse Riding skill.
- stats.set_skill_level AdultMinor_RanchNectar 5: Increase a Sim’s Nectar-Making skill.
- stats.set_skill_level Horse_Temperament 10 (Horse ID number): Increase a horse’s Temperament level.
These are all of the cheats you can keep in mind while playing through the Horse Ranch Expansion. Remember to enable cheats before you type them, press ‘Ctrl + Shift + C’ and enter ‘testingcheats on’ on your PC. If you are a console player, then just press all four triggers.
When it comes to finding the Horse ID Number, you need to type “sims.get_sim_id_by_name (enter the horse’s first and last name)” into the cheats input box.