Crafting is an important feature in Starfield. To create something, especially for your base, you have to constantly craft items. Each item may require different resources to craft, but one thing is for sure, you definitely need to have Adhesive in your inventory. It is a rare organic resource, and this article talks about how you can find and farm Adhesive in Starfield.
It is a resource that is essential for crafting weapons upgrades. So, if you want to get stronger and deal a heavy amount of damage to the enemies, this is what you should look out for.
Keep reading to find out how you can find and farm Adhesive in Starfield. Hopefully, this resource makes your gameplay even more fun.
How to get and farm Adhesive in Starfield?
To find and farm Adhesive in Starfield, you have to follow the steps below:
- Travel to Titan, which is a moon of Saturn, located in the Sol star system.
- Land in New Homestead.
- Get out of your spaceship and run to the store.
- Buy all the Adhesives from the vendor. Make sure you have enough money.
- After that, just sit in the chair next to the vendor for about 4 hours.
- Go talk to him again and buy more Adhesive, as he would’ve restocked by then.
You can actually perform this method at any store that sells Adhesive such as Jemison Mercantile. This is the fastest method that the majority of the Starfield players are using to find and farm Adhesives in the game. The only problem with this method is that it still requires buying the Adhesive. Hopefully, in the future, players will find a way to farm Adhesive for free.