If you’re tired of the same old house designs in your daily playthroughs of the classic series developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts then, my man, you’re definitely in the right place. In this guide, we will take you through our top picks for the best The Sims 4 house ideas.
Not only will these houses look amazing, but they are also functional and practical for your Sims’ everyday needs. So, grab your construction hat and get ready.
Let’s check out the best The Sims 4 house ideas.
The best house ideas in The Sims 4
When it comes to building homes in The Sims 4, there are many different options to choose from. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Modern Apartments: If you want a contemporary apartment building with larger units, then you should definitely check out this one.
- Modern Farmhouse: This house has a blend of stone and timber with landscaping that uses only base game items. Perfect for those who want to create a cozy and inviting home!
- Japanese Townhouse: If you’re looking for a Japanese-themed home with neutral furniture that complements the wooden features, then this townhouse is the perfect choice.
- Tiny Apartment Building: This 4-unit apartment building with unique styles and fully fitted kitchens and bedrooms is great for Sims who want to live in a cozy and comfortable space.
- Tiny Loft – If you’re looking for a unique open-plan apartment loft with modern, sleek designs and a home office nook, then this is the one for you.
- Container Home: This spacious container house is great for those who want to reduce their carbon footprint while still enjoying all the comforts of home.
- Huge Family Mansion: This one is truly luxurious, perfect for Sims who want to create a sense of opulence and grandeur in their home.
We hope that this guide helped you with getting some house ideas for The Sims 4. Feel free to take a look at How to turn furniture and Script call failed – how to fix the bug.