Roblox players often wonder why they keep getting disconnected from the game. One possible reason for this might be error code 268, but there are a lot of other potential errors which can take you out of the game. But in this guide, we will take you through how to fix Roblox error 277.
This particular error can happen on any device, including Windows, MAC, iOS, cellphones, and tablets. Although there is no specific fix announced by the developers, there are several things you can try to get rid of the problem.
So, let’s take a look at them as to find out how to fix Roblox error 277!
How to fix Roblox error 277
One reason for this error to occur is when your Wi-Fi or network connection is bad or unstable. Some players report that it happens when they get a server failure issue.
Here are the methods you can try to fix Roblox error code 277:
- Use a utility tool to fix corrupted system files in the Windows registry. Let the scan run, and once the problems have been found, wait for the issues to be fixed and then restart your computer.
- Try using or updating Google Chrome. If you’re not using Google Chrome, download it to see if that works better.
- Change to Roblox compatibility mode. You can run the program compatibility troubleshooter included with Windows or change the Roblox compatibility mode settings.
- Delete log files to clear game history settings.
- Try another network connection.
If none of these solutions work, the issue may be with the game itself and a fix from Roblox developers may be needed. Technical glitches and bugs can happen, so it’s always good to try different solutions and see what works best for you.
We hope that this guide helped you fix your issues if you are experiencing Roblox error code 277. If you’re interested in more guides like this, feel free to take a look at how to fix error code 500 and error code 279 Roblox ID 17.