Are you looking for a way to increase server size in Lethal Company? If you want to play with more than 4 players, here’s what to do. While the base game allows you to play with up to three other players, there is a way to increase this limit. The process will require downloading some mods but is extremely easy and won’t take more than a few minutes. All you need to do is drag and drop some files. Let’s explain how to do it step-by-step.
How to increase server size in Lethal Company
To increase server size in Lethal Company, download the BiggerLobby mod. This mod allows you to play in up to 20-player lobbies. Keep in mind that to make it work, you’ll need to download two more support mods, LC API and BepInX. Don’t worry, it’s significantly easy to do. Let’s see how.
Before moving on, keep in mind that to increase lobby size, everyone must have this mod downloaded, not just the host. Also, while you have it downloaded, you won’t see other lobbies.
Bigger Lobby Mod download guide
Here’s the step-by-step process to help you play in bigger lobbies:
- Download Bigger Lobby (Manual Download), LC API (Manual Download), and BepInX (select the second option, which is x64).
- From Steam, right-click on Lethal Company, select ‘Manage’, then ‘Browse local files’.
- Find the files you just downloaded in Step 1, and open the BepInEx file. Drag all four files inside the Lethal Company folder.
- Find the bizzlemip BiggerLobby folder, open it, and within it, open the BepInEx folder. There will be two folders inside, ‘plugins’ and ‘Bundles’. Drag both of these in the BepInEx folder that’s inside the Lethal Company folder.
- From the Lethal Company folder, open BepInEx, and then plugins (where you’ll have one file ‘BiggerLobby’). Now, open the LC API download, select BepInEx, and then plugins. Find the LC_API file inside and drag it to the plugins folder where the ‘BiggerLobby’ file is located.
- Close all folders and launch the game
And that’s all! Now you can play with all of your friends and create true havoc.
To summarize, you can increase server size in Lethal Company by downloading and setting up the BiggerLobby mod. Download it together with BepInEx and LC API and drag the downloaded files inside the right Lethal Company sub-folders, as mentioned above. Just make sure everyone who wants to join you also downloads this mod and you’ll be able to play with up to 20 players. Before leaving, to stand out in a lobby of so many players, here’s how to change and get suits in Lethal Company. Alternatively, for a different game, here’s how to access the Derelict Lighthouse basement in Remnant 2.