Immortals of Aveum is already gaining the reputation of being underrated. Players have positively reacted to its FPS mechanics and engaging story. As with many of EA’s games, this game contains a lot of collectibles that completionists will love to hunt for. So, to help those players, this article will present all locations of Golden Chests in Immortals of Aveum, mainly in the Lucium area. These Golden Chests in Immortals of Aveum are present all over this area, so this task will be time-consuming.
These Golden Chests contain very useful rewards. If you want to explore this world a little more closely, then finding these Golden Chests in Immortals of Aveum will be really fun. Furthermore, you will also be utilizing your platforming and magic skills to find these Golden Chests in Immortals of Aveum.
Keep reading to find out about all the locations of Golden Chests in Immortals of Aevum, specifically in the Lucium area. Remember to unlock all of the magic spells before you head out to find these Golden Chests in Immortals of Aevum.
All locations for Golden Chests in Immortals of Aveum
The following are all the locations of Golden Chests in Lucium:
- Golden Chest 1: Begin at the Region Exit to Yltheum. A Golden Chest is located directly above the southern gate. Go on the staircase on the left side and you will then need to jump on the wooden structure. Glide over the stone pillar, and you will reach the area.
- Golden Chest 2: Travel back to the gate and go west through the cave into a dead end. You will encounter a white structure and inside of it, you will find the Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 3: Exiting through the southern gate and heading east. There, you must use Animate to lower the tree overhead. Jumping onto the now lowered tree, the Golden Chest can be found behind the shrub next to the cave entrance.
- Golden Chest 4: From the Golden Chest 2 area go into the cave. Break through the blue barrier. Reach the floating platform after using the grapple. You will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 5: Head back to the main gate again, and move north from there. You should see large wooden structures. Grapple to them and start moving towards a wooden cavern with a blue barrier. Break it and walk through it. You will reach an area with a magical structure. Use your magic to activate them and an elevator will start working that will take you to a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 6: Get down from the top elevator floor, and start moving right, down the mountain. Keep moving right and you will encounter some monsters. Defeat them and go through the path that was previously blocked and then grapple through a large gap into the area with Lordsfell Cliff Portal. There on a broken top floor, you will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 7: Go back to the area where you saw the large wooden structures, and instead of grappling on top of it, move towards the wooden bridge. There will be a wooden elevator there. Go to the top. The elevator will stop at a certain level, so jump to another platform and activate it again. Once you reach the highest level, you will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 8: From the Golden Chest 7 area, a path will be blocked by enemies. Defeat them and use the zip line to reach the other wooden structure. Keep moving forward from there, and you will trigger a boss battle. Defeat this boss and go to the backyard of the house there, you will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 9: Go back to the Golden Chest 5 area, and move north from there. You will find a path blocked by the enemy. Defeat them. Use the elevator on the right side to reach the platform above this previously blocked path.
- Golden Chest 10: Get down from the platform and again, go to the elevator you used to access the Golden Chest 9 area. Now, instead of going up, go forward in that elevator and jump on to the next elevator. On the left side, you will find a small cavern with a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 11: Use the same elevator that got you to the Golden Chest 10 area, to reach the cliff on the right side. You will encounter a puzzle. Solve this puzzle, and you will open up an area with a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 12: Travel back to the area that was previously blocked by the enemy, and start moving straight ahead. You will soon reach a giant bridge and take a left from there. Defeat several enemies, and you will find a Golden Chest on top of a giant rock in the river.
- Golden Chest 13: Stay in the Golden Chest 12 area and move southwest. You will find a giant boulder, move it and you will find a small cave with a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 14: Walk through the small cave area where you found Golden Chest 13 and keep moving left. Go up the hill and jump to the next area. You will be entering Greyveil. Defeat enemies that are blocking a white temple there. Once they are all defeated enter this structure. There will be monsters inside it, and defeat them as well. You will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 15: Travel back to Golden Chest 12 area. Walk through the giant bridge and enter the giant structure on the left. Inside, walk towards the left staircase. Keep moving ahead and take a right. You will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 16: Exit the structure and walk to the middle area. You will see a giant tower-like structure, and next it would be a green-colored machine with a lever. This is actually a puzzle, so solve it and you will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 17: From the Golden Chest 16 area, walk over to the middle bridge. The moment you reach the next area, on the left side, you will find a couple of enemies. Defeat them and you will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 18: Walk back to the bridge and then travel straight ahead from there. You will reach an area with houses. Look up and you will find a floating rock that you can grapple. But first, use your red spell to move it towards the windmill on top of the waterfall, and then grapple to reach the area up the hill. You will find a structure blocked by enemies, defeat them and you will find a Golden Chest inside it.
- Golden Chest 19: Come down from the previous area and walk through the bridge present at the area with the houses. This bridge will take you into an area with more houses. You need to solve a beam puzzle there to find the Golden Chest.
- Golden Chests 20: Get down from the Golden Chest 19 area, and walk to the left side. You will find a structure, you can see it on the map as well. There will be a staircase on the left side. Climb up the stairs and you will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 21: Go back to the Golden Chest 18 area. Walk through the bridge that is on the northern side. Cross and on the left side, you will find a waterfall and some beams floating in the river. Use magic to raise up those beams and walk to the other side. You will find a Golden Chest in front of the house.
- Golden Chest 22: From the previous area, start walking up the hill on the left side. There, you will find a structure and you need to open it by moving the giant branch. Once the gate is open, there will be a Golden Chest inside of it.
- Golden Chest 23: Go back to the beams in the water area. And Instead of going there, keep walking straight and cross another bridge. Turn left, then keep going straight past the portal. Climb up the white structure as far as possible, then use the grapple ability to get on top of it. You will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 24: Travel to Thayven’s point and go to the lone ledge poking out to the chasm. Walk over to the ledge, and use magic to get a hanging platform to move. Use that to get to the other side. You will find a blue barrier there, break it, and go to the other side. There will be a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 25: Go back to the lone ledge at the chasm, and start traveling towards the direction of the giant tree. The first bridge you encounter will be next to a couple of houses, cross it. Go up the cliff and you will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 26: Come back to the Golden Chest 25 area, and instead of crossing the bridge, keep going toward the giant tree. Then, take a left towards the round building. Remember to use your map. Go inside this building, and you will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 27: Walk over to the left side of the giant tree. You will find a giant structure holding up a Golden Chest behind the bars. Remember this chest, you will unlock it later. Get to the elevator on the left, and use magic to trigger it. You will then have to do this a couple more times and trigger platforms that you can use to get to an area with a blue barrier. Along the way, remember to hit the green triggers. This is really important. Once you break the blue barrier and go inside the cave, you will encounter a couple of monsters. Defeat them and you will find a Golden chest.
- Golden Chest 28: After you get the Golden Chest 27, go out of the cave from the other side and again, go back to the exterior of this giant structure with the golden chest stuck behind bars. Hopefully, you have hit every green trigger as the last green trigger is present beneath the roof of the well. Once you do this, the bars will get unlocked and you can get the Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 29: Now, go towards the giant tree again, and this time start going to the right side, towards the giant castle with the statue instead. There, you will find an area blocked by enemies, so defeat them and you will be able to access a white structure on the right with a Golden Chest inside of it.
- Golden Chest 30: From the Golden Chest 29 area, start walking through the actual path that became accessible after you defeated those enemies. Keep walking straight ahead and you will find a Golden Chest beneath the tall tree in front of you.
- Golden Chest 31: Go below the bridge that takes you to the giant castle. You will find stones that you can grapple and cross the river and get to the other side. There will be a white-colored building, get inside it and you will find a Golden Chest.
- Golden Chest 32: Before you reach the bridge that takes you to the giant castle. There will be a building near the staircase that takes you to the bridge. Break the blue barrier there, and enter it. You will find a Golden Chest.
If you liked what you just read, then please check out our other articles, such as Immortals of Aveum Underwell – All Golden Chest locations and Albacore Stardew Valley – where to find and use.