The newest chapter for Fortnite has brought in a heist-themed event that has caught many players’ attention. Vampire Kado Throne, the leader of Eclipse, has hidden valuable items and weapons inside secret vaults hidden throughout the entire map. However, due to their elusiveness, they are also going to be guarded. So, this article will aid your search by presenting you all the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 vault locations.
Once you get the items from these vaults, you will become a lot more powerful, and fighting enemies will become easy. These weapons the vault carries are also great for players who want to make their gameplay more action-packed.
Keep reading to find out about Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 vault locations. These items will truly transform your gaming experience.
Vault locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4
The following are all the locations where you can find the vaults:
- Vault 1: This vault is present at the Mega City. It will be inside a building at the center of the POI. To access this place, you need a keycard from a Dealer NPC. And yes, you have to eliminate that NPC to get it. If you are having trouble finding the building, make sure to look for Kada’s Crescent symbol.
- Vault 2: This secret vault is at Rumble Ruins. After you enter this area, look for Love Ranger NPC. When you are close to the vault’s location, enemy guards will start shooting at you. This vault will be underground, and again, you have to eliminate the Dealer NPC and get the keyword from them.
- Vault 3: This vault is located at Relentless Retreat. It will be present in the basement of the mansion, and you will have to defeat a boss to get the keycard. Additionally, once you take one of the mythic items, a lockdown sequence will also get triggered.
- Vault 4: This vault is present at Sanguine Suits. You need to make your way through the building, and then eliminate a boss to get the keycard. After defeating the boss, follow the dotted line to get to the vault.
- Vault 5: This vault is located at Slappy Shores. This is the easiest vault to loot as there are not many enemies and you easily eliminate the Dealer NPC to get the keycard. Go inside the warehouse and walk down the stairs to reach the vault.
- Vault 6: This Vault is situated at Eclipsed Estate. This is also Kado Throne’s lair, you can enter this area from the southeastern side of the building. Vault will be again, present in the basement of this estate. This is also arguably the hardest vault to open as you have to eliminate Kado Thorne and get the keycard from him.
These are all the vault locations in Fortnite Season 4 Chapter 4. You can see that most of them follow the same gameplay loop, so make sure you are armored and have enough ammo.
If you liked what you just read, then please check out our other articles, such as Echo Night Vampire Survivors – How to unlock and evolve and Blasphemous 2 confessor quest and rewards guide.