Forspoken is an action RPG with fantasy elements that was released recently, to mixed reviews. Nevertheless, some players find it interesting and might want to know how many chapters are in Forspoken. So, we have this guide for you.
Developed by Luminous Productions and published by Square Enix, the game follows the story of a young woman who gets transported to the fantasy world of Athia. She will have magical powers to defeat her enemies and find her way home.
You might be wondering how long it will take for Athia to get home. So, let’s find out how long the game is and how many chapters are in Forspoken.
All chapters in Forspoken – chapter list
The action RPG published by Square-Enix will have main missions that you need to complete in order to progress in the game. As long as you keep up with these quests, you will be able to speed through the chapters. If you want to know how long it really takes, we will give you an estimate.
There are 12 chapters in the game, and they can take varying amounts of time to finish. This is because they are of different difficulties and some chapters might also contain side content. It is optional to complete those, but only if you really want to be a completionist. In that case, it will take you more time.
Here are the 12 chapters of Forspoken and their titles. We have also added an estimate of how long it will take you to complete each chapter.
- Chapter 1: Attachments (25 minutes)
- Chapter 2: Stuck (30 minutes)
- Chapter 3:The Interloper (60 minutes)
- Chapter 4: What Must Be Done (50 minutes)
- Chapter 5: Might and Main (30 minutes)
- Chapter 6: Damned If You Do… (25 minutes)
- Chapter 7: The Hue Of Blue (65 minutes)
- Chapter 8: The Truth Will Out (35 minutes)
- Chapter 9: Breaking Point (15 minutes)
- Chapter 10: None The Wiser (40 minutes)
- Chapter 11: Forspoken (100 minutes)
- Chapter 12: Awakening (45 minutes)