Fire Emblem Engage is a new tactical RPG game where you can defeat enemies in turn-based battles and complete missions. You will need weapons to fight your battles, and there are a ton of them to find. In this guide, we will show you the best Fire Emblem Engage legendary weapons
As you progress through the campaign, you will come across many weapons along with the possibility to upgrade them. It might be a good idea to stick to a particular weapon and upgrade it at the Smithy to make it more powerful.
But first, you will need to pick a dependable weapon. Keep reading to find out all the best Fire Emblem Engage legendary weapons
Best legendary weapons in Fire Emblem Engage
You can get most of the best weapons in Fire Emblem Engage by purchasing them at the Blacksmith, or by completing story chapters. Below, we have listed five types of weapons, and the best weapons you can get for each category.
- Divine Fist Art: Lets you attack twice. You can get it as a tier 5 donation reward for Brodia.
- Lendabair: Bow with the best stats that you can get in Chapter 24.
- Carnwenhan: Legendary dagger with 1-2 range. Defeat the thief in Chapter 21 to get it.
- Cinquedea: Poison your opponents with this knife. You can get it from the chest on the west side in Chapter 25.
- Brionac: Short-range lance that you can get in Chapter 22.
- Venomous: Poison your opponents with this lance. You can get it as a tier 5 donation reward for Firene.
- Caladbolg: A great all-rounder sword that you can get by defeating Zephia in Chapter 21.
- Georgios: Has 32 Might, can get by defeating Zephia in Chapter 23.
- Nova: Powerful tome that lets you attack twice. Defeat Griss in Chapter 23 to get it.
That’s all for our list of the best legendary weapons in Fire Emblem Engage! Make sure to check out our other guides such as the best class for Anna and how to unlock fortune telling.