Fire Emblem Engage is a tactical RPG where you can do a variety of activities. It has a unique feature that allows players to cook meals for their characters. In this guide, we will take you through Fire Emblem Engage cooking.
The cooking system can give stat bonuses and help you progress in the game. The Café Terrace is the place where you can cook in Fire Emblem Engage.
Let’s find out how to start Fire Emblem Engage cooking!
How to start cooking in Fire Emblem Engage
Cooking meals is a great way to strengthen your character and make them more powerful in battle. You can unlock the cooking system once you complete Chapter 5. Here are the steps you need to follow to start cooking meals:
- Go to Café Terrace by heading to Somniel. Once you go there, a cut scene will show the Cafe opening.
- You can cook meals for up to three characters, including yourself. So, pick two partners to have a meal with.
- There are several meals you can choose from, each with different bonuses. You should choose a meal that boosts the stats of the characters you have picked.
- Once you have selected the meal, you need to choose the main ingredients and additional ingredients for its bonuses.
- Once you have selected the ingredients, you will be asked to confirm the process of cooking.
- Confirm the meal by clicking the “Yes” button.
After the meal is cooked, the game will display a cut scene. Here, you will be able to see your characters enjoying the meal and receiving stat bonuses. The ingredients you use and the character’s stats will dictate the bonus you receive.
We hope that this guide helped you know how you can look in Fire Emblem Engage. Looking for more? Feel free to take a look at our guide for missable characters and how to change classes.