The return of the tactical JRPG series by Intelligen Systems on Nintendo Switch has all fans excited, but sometimes you need a little guidance in the game. In this guide, we will take you through all the item drops from an animal in Fire Emblem Engage.
As the protagonist Alear, you will come across a wide variety of animals that you can interact with. Some of them will even give you items that can come in handy during your journey.
Keep reading to find out what the Fire Emblem Engage animal drops are!
List of all Fire Emblem Engage animal drops
There are 24 animal breeds to discover in Fire Emblem Engage. You will be able to adopt them and keep them in The Somniel, where they will fetch things for you. Their drops can include food, materials and supplies that will help you become more powerful.
Below, you will find the list of all the animals and their item drops in Fire Emblem Engage:
- Aura Eagle – Beef, Pork, Chicken, Mutton
- Black Elyosian Dog – Iron Ingot, Steel Ingot, Silver Ingot
- Brodian Cat – Herring
- Calisson Chicken – Eggs
- Eastern Freecat – Salmon
- Elusian Cat – Cod
- Elyosian Dog – Iron Ingot, Steel Ingot, Silver Ingot
- Elyosian Pigeon – Nuts
- Elyosian Seagull – Nuts
- Elyosian Sheep – Milk
- Firenese Cat – Carp
- Hop Rabbit – Berries
- Iris Owl – Berries, Tomato
- Mere Donkey – Rare Vegetable
- Northern Freecat – Cod
- Panna Camel – Wheat Flour, Rice, Beans, Spices
- Rutile Marmot – Rare Fruit
- Solmic Cat – Eel
- Southern Freecat – Salmon
- Tartu Flamingo – Rare Fish
- Vervain Deer – Rare Vegetable
- Western Freecat – Sardines
- White Elyosian Dog – Iron Ingot, Steel Ingot, Silver Ingot
- White Hop Rabbit – Berries
These are random drops that depend on your luck. So, if you need a particular ingredient, you will need to keep trying. That’s all for our guide on what items are dropped by animals in Fire Emblem Engage. Looking for more guides? Make sure to check out how to get the bad ending and the best legendary weapons in the game.