Fae Farm, like many other farming sim games, allows players to customize their characters. This is a feature that will not go away anytime soon, as it increases the immersiveness of the game, and players can easily see themself in the playable character. However, if you don’t know how to customize your character, this article will tell you how you change your character’s appearance with the help of the character creation options in Fae Farm.
Personalization helps you express your own identity in the game, and you will be able to connect with the NPC characters in a deeper manner, as it is literally you who is talking to them. Moreover, you can even flaunt your unique style and fashion.
Keep reading to find out how you can change your character’s appearance with the help of character creation options in Fae Farm.
How to change character appearance in Fae Farm?
To customize your character, you will first need to get the recipe for the Customization Mirror. Thankfully, acquiring this recipe is pretty simple. During the early game, just search for it near the campfire on the left side of your home. Investigate the area, and you will get this recipe. The following are the things you need to craft the Customization Mirror.
- 1x Glass
- 5x Oak Log
These resources will be available after you unlock the Saltwater Mines. So, once you unlock this place, quickly collect these resources. Furthermore, craft a stone forge with the help of 25 stone and 10 coal. Also, remember to upgrade your axe.
After you craft the customization Mirror, interact with and start customizing your character.
Character customization options explained
If you are having difficulty customizing your character, here are all the main options you can use to change your character’s appearance:
- Body Type: This option will change the general shape of your character, and you get four types of body shapes. As a subcategory, you will get a skin color option, which you can use to change the complexion of your character.
- Eyes: In this category, you will be given over six eyes and eyebrows shapes and styles to choose from. There is an option to change eye and eyebrow colors as well. You have a lot of color options.
- Mouth: There are five types of mouths you can choose from. All are pretty different from each other, and you can use them to express particular emotions.
- Hair: This category is pretty extensive. Each of the hairstyles is unique and eclectic in its own way. You can spend hours deciding on the perfect hairstyle for your character. And of course, you can also change your character’s hair color.
- Facial Hair: There are a variety of facial hair styles. You can change their color as well. Facial hair changes your character’s entire vibe.
- Facial Details: This option puts diverse tattoos and details on your character’s face. If you are looking to make your character a little bit more expressive, then go ahead and choose a facial detail for them.
- Pronouns: You can choose between three pronouns for your character. They are He/Him, She/Her, and They/Them.
- Voice: This category provides a variety of voices for your character. You even have the option to turn your character into a silent protagonist.
These are all the major character customization options you have in Fae Farms. If you liked what you just read, then please check out our other articles, such as Should you tell Hadrian about her dad in Starfield? and Starfield laser cutter – how to get and use.