After a period of beta testing, Marvel Snap was finally released on October 18, 2022, to much fanfare. In this guide, we will take you through the DoomWave Marvel Snap deck guide.
The game has received positive reviews from both critics and gamers alike, with many praising its addictive gameplay, stunning visuals, and the fact that it offers something new and exciting to the digital collectible card game genre.
Let’s find out how to build a DoomWave Marvel Snap deck!
How to build a DoomWave Marvel Snap deck
You don’t need specific card combinations, just play the cards you have and make the most of them. Here are the cards that work the best in the DoomWave build:
- Sunspot: Gives extra value when you have leftover energy and puts pressure on opponent.
- Nightcrawler: Helps reach locked locations and shift power around.
- Scorpion: Reduces opponent’s card power.
- Lizard: Has great energy-to-power ratio and is one of the best 2-power cards.
- Mister Fantastic: Has extra reach when played in middle position.
- Wave: Should be played on Turn 3 with Doctor Doom or as your only card on Turn 5 with She-Hulk.
- Shang-Chi: Counters high-power cards opponent plays.
- White Queen: Tells you about opponent’s deck and has 6 power.
- Aero: Disrupts opponent’s cards and synergies.
- Doctor Doom: Powerful and flexible, dropping him on Turn 4 after Wave is a great move.
- America Chavez: Raises probability of drawing your other cards.
- She-Hulk: Scales with Sunspot and Wave on Turn 5, and is a great card to play.
This deck uses cheaper cards with high value and builds up to playing more powerful, expensive cards with Wave. That’s all for our guide on DoomWave in Marvel Snap. Make sure to check out our other guides on this game such as Best Galactus decks and sentry deck – best synergy cards.