With the release of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre game, it seems like asymmetrical horror has reached a new peak. More and more players are flocking to this game due to its presentation and interesting features that also differentiate it from its contemporaries. Each character in this game also comes with their very own skill tree. So, to give you a great headstart in this game, here’s the best loadout for Leatherface build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
This game comes with a four vs three-player structure. This means that even killers have to focus on teamwork. Thus, having good skills for your character is the key to eliminating all of the survivors. Leatherface is the face of this franchise, so when you are playing as him, you need to unlock his best skills.
Keep reading on to find out about the best loadout for the Leatherface build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Best Leatherface Build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The following is going to be an overview of the Loadout you want to have for Leatherface in this game. And keep in mind that the killers get an extra execution ability that is not available for survivors. So, let’s go!
Leatherface Build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre — Abilities & Peaks
The following are all of the great abilities and perks you can give to Leatherface:
- Blood Runner: Stamina Consumption is reduced
- Universal Donor: A set-up perk that makes blood collected from buckets increase by 20% at Level 1 and 40% at Level 3. Helps Grandpa level up faster.
- Feral: Increases Savagery
- Big Swings: Get extra 15% damage
- Swinging for the Fences: Reduces stamina consumption of melee attacks by 20%
- Brute Strength: Slightly increases melee damage for all family members.
You can adapt these abilities and perks as per your playstyle.
Here’s how you should keep your attributes in this loadout for Leatherface:
- Savagery: 50
- Blood Harvest: 40 (if you want to play as a support) or 15 (if you do not want to play as a support)
- Endurance: 35
Attributes are already pretty OP for Leatherface, so you will be having a lot of fun play as him.
The following are the modifiers you need to have:
- Level 1 Reduce Chainsaw Overheat
- Level 2 Stalling Resistance
- Level 3 Chainsaw starts instantly
Hopefully, this loadout will transform your Leatherface into the cold-hearted slasher he needs to be. Just the mere sound of his chainsaw revving will put fear into your victims’ hearts and minds.
If you liked what you just read, then please check out our other articles, such as Small handheld device Palia – what is it, how to use, where to find and A Certain Trifle Genshin Impact quest guide.