Puzzles are a popular feature in video games because they can be satisfying to complete. In this guide, we will take you through how to solve the puzzle concerning the Roots Of Pacha owl totem.
In this game, you’ll find a puzzle called “Owl Totem Offerings & Puzzle” that you may find challenging. You’ll have to do a lot of flying around to solve the puzzle.
Let’s find out how to get the Roots Of Pacha owl totem complete.
How to solve the owl totem puzzle in Roots of Pacha
On Day 4, you’ll receive a Smoke Signal that unlocks cave exploration and mining. The Forest Cave contains the Owl Totem, which gives you the Power of the Owl. To solve the Owl Totem puzzle, interact with the cylinders to make a light beam hit a hawk icon. Use the circles on the ground to turn into an owl and move around.
Follow these steps to complete the owl totem puzzle:
- Give offerings to the Owl Statue in this order: a pomegranate, a root, and a fish. When prompted, answer “yes” to the question to start the challenge.
- Interact with the light beam on the right side of the map to see a yellow glyptodon.
- Fly downwards to reach the next cylinder and turn the light beam to face left.
- Fly to the pink spirit on the left side of the map and turn the light beam upwards.
- Fly to the top of the map and turn the cylinder to face right.
- Fly right to the yellow creature and change the beam’s location to the south.
- Fly downwards and turn the light beam to the left.
- Fly to the middle of the map and turn the light beam upwards to solve the puzzle.
After completing the puzzle, you’ll receive the Power of the Owl and a map to navigate the caves. That concludes our guide on how you can complete the the owl totem puzzle in Roots of Pacha. Here’s everything you need to know about crops in the game. Why not check out a new game with our guide on Age of Wonders 4 win conditions explained?