Some gamers just want to make their gaming experience as hardcore as they can. Remnant 2 is pretty challenging with its visceral combat system and especially its approach to boss battles. This is also where some players want to manipulate a critical aspect of the game that is all the rage right now. They are known as Boss Grinders, This article will attempt to explain Boss Modifiers in Remnant 2 in the simplest way possible.
Most boss battles in this game are diverse as they can get and take players through multiple phases. This can get annoying or straight-up frustration if players don’t take into account how the bosses works in the first place.
So, to help you out, keep reading to know all about the Boss Modifiers in Remnat 2 . Hopefully, this will make your boss battles significantly easier.
Here’s what Boss Modifiers are in Remnant 2
Basically, Boss Modifiers are triggers that can be manipulated to affect the boss’s various abilities when you use certain relics and grant them several buffs. This means that Boss Modifiers can easily increase the difficulty of a specific boss and make the gameplay even more intense. The following are some of the most important Boss modifiers present in the game:
- Hearty: Boss has increased health and defense.
- Regenerator: Boss will regain their HP.
- Skullcracker: Boss gets increased stagger on their attacks.
- Spiteful: Boss deals more damage the less health they have.
- Unstoppable: Boss can’t be staggered.
- Vicious: Boss gets increased attack damage.
- Drain: Boss can leech health.
- Elemental Resist: Boss has resistance against elemental attacks.
- Empathy: Boss heals when you use a Relic.
- Enchanter: Boss casts rot explosion on you during regular times in the fight.
These Boss Modifiers will heavily change how you fight a boss. Some modifiers are preferred by players over others.
Now, we have come to the end of this guide. Hopefully, this article helped you, and if you liked what you just read then please check out our other articles such as Remnant 2 Postulants Parlor puzzle – how to solve and Green tornado Sea of Thieves – what does it mean?