Congratulations, Pikmin enthusiasts. If you’re reading this, then you are likely to have completed the captivating journey of Pikmin 4. While the credits may have rolled, the adventure is far from over. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the Pikmin 4 post-game content that awaits you, providing you with a roadmap to make the most of your Pikmin 4 experience.
From unlocking new areas and missions to completing side quests and achieving 100% completion, there is much to discover in the world of Pikmin 4. Nintendo wanted to make sure that players got a full-on experience and some great content for their money.
So, grab your trusty companions, and let’s dive into the Pikmin 4 post-game content and what can we do after the credits roll.
Post-game content in Pikmin 4
The game is definitely not over after the credits roll. Here is the post-game content that you will receive after completing the main storyline:
- Giant’s Hearth Map: By completing the main story and accumulating 11,000 Sparklium, you can unlock the fifth map called Giant’s Hearth. This previously inaccessible area adds a whole new dimension to your Pikmin adventure, providing fresh challenges and discoveries.
- Mission: Cure Oatchi: After completing the main story missions, Mission: Cure Oatchi becomes available. Here you have help Oatchi find the cure and restore harmony to the Pikmin world.
- Olimar’s Shipwreck Tale: By speaking to Olimar at the Rescue Command, you can unlock Olimar’s Shipwreck Tale. Join Olimar as he scavenges for parts to repair the SS Dolphin and make his way back home.
- New Castaways: there will be new castaways to find, for the grand total of 42 of them to find.
In addition to all this, you can complete these other interesting activities in the game:
- Craft all Gear and item
- Unlock and upgrade Oatchi’s skills
- Complete the Piklopedia
- Find all Treasures in each of the six areas
- Achieve platinum in Dandori Battles
There are a lot of nice little things to do in the game after credits roll. There is some great longevity in the fourth title in the Pikmin series for sure. So, don’t just chuck away that cartridge, but keep playing to discover more stuff.
That’s all you need to know in this post-game content guide on this great game by Nintendo. Check out our other Pikmin guides, such as Glow Pikmin in Pikmin 4 – what we know and What is the rarest emote in Fortnite?