One Piece Odyssey is a recently released JRPG based on the popular manga One Piece. In this guide, we will show you the One Piece Odyssey best accessories.
You will be able to equip accessories onto the playable characters from the manga. Accessories can boost stats and help your characters out in battle.
As this is so important, let’s take a look at the One Piece Odyssey best accessories!
What are the best accessories in One Piece Odyssey?
Here are some of the best accessories in the game. We have listed the boost that they provide to your stats as well as the locations where you can find them.
- Ace Hat: It increases your attack power by 1125. You can get it by defeating Akainu in the main story.
- Burgess’s Power: It increases your attack by 1085. You can get it after beating Burgess in the Dressrosa area.
- Doesia’s Necklace: It increases health by 2200. To get this accessory, you will need to buy it from the Yoisa Shop for 1,000,000 berries.
- Doflamingo Sunglasses: These will increase your attack power by 1125. Defeat Doflamingo in the main story to get it.
- Yoisa Commerce Bureau’s Exclusive Badge, Crown and Ring: The Badge increases your HP by 1900, the Ring increases your defense by 750 and the Crown increases your Health by +2100. All of these are available at the Yoisa Shop in the Great Sandy Desert.
- Wild Ones Crown: This will increase your attack by 1400. You can find this in a treasure chest in Dressrosa. Another great alternative is Sabo’s Hat which boosts your attack by 1154.
- TP Cost Reduction Petite Jewelry: This accessory will lower TP cost consumption by 10%, thus allowing players to use more skills. It is a rare accessory that you can get by purchasing the deluxe edition. It is also available in the wild.