Octopath Traveler 2 offers a vast world of adventure that can provide players with hours of gameplay. The main quest of the game centers around the stories of eight travelers, each with their own unique tales to tell. In this Octopath Traveler 2 post game guide, we will take you through what to do after beating the JRPG.
After finishing the eight main stories, there are still many things to do. You can complete side quests, fight bosses, explore dungeons, find achievements, unlock a secret chapter, and more.
Let’s find out how you can make the most out of the Octopath Traveler 2 post game!
What to do post game in Octopath Traveler 2
After the main story is complete, you might be wondering what to do. Here’s a list of the content available to you after the credits roll:
- Make sure to complete all side quests. With over 100 side quests available in the game, you’ll have the chance to explore different areas and experience different outcomes depending on your choices.
- Aim to max out all secondary jobs. This will help you win bigger fights and gain an advantage in battle.
- Don’t forget to finish every dungeon. You’ll have the opportunity to gain loot and challenge bosses to further improve your skills.
- Recruit four townspeople into your party to see how much damage they can do to monsters.
- Make an effort to find every single Gramophone record. You’ll then be able to play your favorite songs.
- Try to find all Battle-Tested and Legendary Gear to get the strongest weapons in the game.
- Travel to every map location to uncover hidden areas and unlock valuable skills.
- Be sure to finish all four Crossed Paths storylines to access the final chapter.
- Defeat Galdera The Fallen to get the achievement Gate to the Netherworld.
- Finally, beat the game’s true Final Boss, Vide the Wicked, to see the true ending.
That concludes our guide on what to do in the Octopath Traveler 2 post game. You can check out more guides such as how to complete the quest stolen goods and Ochette companion explained.