Hikari is undoubtedly one of the top-tier characters in Octopath Traveler 2. In this guide, we will take you through the best learned Octopath Traveler 2 Hikari skills.
The ability to learn skills from NPCs gives Hikari access to a wide range of different weapons. These weapons can help him break shields and gain a significant advantage during combat.
So, let’s find out more about the Octopath Traveler 2 Hikari skills!
Best learned skills of Hikari in Octopath Traveler 2
Here is a list of some of Hikari’s best skills:
- Squall of Arrows: Squall of Arrows hits three to five times and hits all foes at the same time. You will be able to break shields quickly. This skill alone makes Hikari an excellent choice for players who want an efficient way to farm enemies and progress through the game quickly.
- Deep Analysis: This ability actually reveals two weak points instead of only one. This is an incredibly useful skill to have when you’re facing tough enemies and need to identify their weaknesses quickly.
- Divine Double Slash: Hikari gets this skill after beating his third Wellgrove chapter. Other than just having huge damage output, this double hit affects all foes. This skill is particularly useful in situations when you’re facing multiple enemies and need to deal significant damage to all of them at once.
- Drive Back: This skill deters the enemy from making a move until the next turn. You should have Hikari built with a decent amount of speed to make it worth your while. This skill is useful when you’re facing enemies that have devastating attacks or when you want to prevent them from using a particular skill.
- Thrash: Hikari gets this skill after beating his second Montwise chapter, and gets him an AOE Axe move for more coverage. You can use this in the early game when Hikari has limited access to weapons and needs to deal with multiple enemies at once.
Thus, Hikari is an excellent choice for players who want to progress quickly through the game while dealing significant damage to all their enemies. If you liked this guide, you might want to check out how to get the champions belt and how to beat the boss Deep One.