In Octopath Traveler 2, you will often come across areas with pretty high Danger Levels. However, there are plenty of ways to gain experience quickly in the game. In this Octopath Traveler 2 exp farming guide, we will take you through some of the best ways to level up fast.
While the main storyline quests and side stories do offer a substantial amount of experience, there are other methods that can help you level up even faster.
By utilizing all of these methods, you can gain the necessary experience to level up quickly and take on any challenge that comes your way. So, without further ado, let’s find out how to level up fast with this Octopath Traveler 2 exp farming guide!
How to level up fast with exp farming in Octopath Traveler 2
To defeat high-level enemies in Octopath Traveler 2, you need to farm EXP and level up quickly. There are many ways to do this, so here are some ways you can level up fast:
- Including more protagonists in your party and using Osvald’s Scholar skills to earn bonus EXP after every battle.
- Unlocking the Life in the Shadows skill to receive extra EXP and JP after every nighttime battle.
- Unlocking the More Rare Monster skills to increase your encounter rate with rare monsters that offer high EXP.
- Obtaining equipment like EXP Augmentator to increase your EXP earning.
- Recruiting all the characters in your party increases the number of enemies you will encounter.
- Beating Caits and Octopuffs for additional rewards, including higher sums of EXP.
- Targeting enemy weaknesses and breaking them using physical or elemental damage to gain the break bonus at the end of every battle.
By utilizing these methods, you can efficiently level up your party and overcome difficult bosses in Octopath Traveler 2. If you’re interested in more tips and tricks, feel free to take a look at how to beat Chubby Cait and final chapter – extra stories explained.