Octopath Traveler 2 is an exciting game that offers a range of jobs and skills to explore. One of the most interesting skills available is Octopath Traveler 2 Bewildering Grace, so we will take you through it.
This powerful Dancer skill has the potential to provide various boosts, buffs, debuffs, and attacks, but it also carries a risk of negative effects that can harm your party.
So, let’s find out how you should be using Octopath Traveler 2 bewildering grace!
Effects of using bewildering grace in Octopath Traveler 2
To use Bewildering Grace, you’ll need to spend 25 SP. Each time the skill is used, there is a random chance of different effects occurring.
Here are the positive bewildering grace effects:
- Drops 1,000 or 10,000 Silver Leaves from the sky
- Deals Light, Wind, and Lightning damage to all or one enemy/enemies
- Restores the caster’s health, SP, BP, and latent power gauge, and removes all status ailments
- Adds 1 BP to all party members
- Grants one Reflective Veil charge
- Increases job points earned by x2, x5, or x100
- Boosts all party members’ physical attacks for two turns
- Transforms an enemy into a Cait or Chubby Cait
- Heals the caster for 400 health points
- Replenishes 50 SP to all party members
- Restores one BP to all party members
- Summons a creature that makes a 9,999 damage Exploding Fist attack
- For two turns, puts an enemy to Sleep
Here is the list of the negative bewildering grace effects:
- Disables your party’s ability to use items and damages all party members
- Poisons all party members for nine turns
- Summons a monster that heals and buffs enemies
- Causes instant death to any party member
- Silences the entire party for two turns
- Reduces your entire party’s health points to one
- Reduces caster’s SP to zero
- Inflicts a large or small amount of fire damage to your party
- Has no effect
That concludes our guide on Octopath Traveler 2 bewildering grace. If you’re interested in more guides, make sure to check out final chapter – extra stories explained and how to find Proof of justice.