Honkai: Star Rail has different game modes that offer various rewards. In this guide, we will take you through how to unlock and where to find the Honkai Star Rail stagnant shadows locations.
By playing the game and progressing through the main storyline, you will eventually be able to unlock stagnant shadows. But how exactly do you do it, and where do you find them all? Well, that’s what we’re here to tell you.
Let’s find out all the nitty gritty about Honkai Star Rail stagnant shadows, both the locations and the steps you need to do to unlock them.
How to unlock and find stagnant shadows locations in Honkai Star Rail
One of the game modes in Star Rail is called Stagnant Shadows, it is one definitely for the veterans as you will face strong enemies and get ascension materials. To unlock Stagnant Shadows, you need to reach Trailblazer level 30 and pass the Trial of Equilibrium 2.
After the cutscene where you find a Stagnant Shadow and learn about the lore, you can immediately play the new game mode. To access it, go to the Interastral Guide in the top right corner of the screen or from the main menu, then scroll down to the Survival Index and find Stagnant Shadows.
You need 30 Trailblaze Power to enter a Stagnant Shadow. Here are all the locations of stagnant shadows in Honkai Star Rail:
- Shape of Quanta: Base Zone of Herta Space Station
- Shape of Gust: Rivet Town of Jarilo-VI
- Shape of Fulmination: Corridor of Fading Echoes of Jarilo-VI
- Shape of Blaze: Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone on Jarilo-VI
- Shape of Spike: Great Mine of Jarilo-VI
- Shape of Rime: Corridor of Fading Echoes on Jarilo-VI
- Shape of Mirage: Backwater Pass on Jarilo-VI
- Shape of Icicle: Cloudford on the Xianzhou Loufu
- Shape of Doom: Stargazer Navalia on the Xianzhou Loufu
We hope that this guide helped you unlock stagnant shadows along with finding their locations. Why not check out how to fix the login error issue and best build for Seele?