Fortnite has evolved from a simple battle royale to a game where the only limit is your own imagination. You might be just cruising through an empty road, trying to make sure you don’t get sniped, and suddenly, you will get eliminated by Goku wielding an AK-47 or get blown up by Batman. The skins you get in Fornite are unlike any other game, so when it was announced that they going to collaborate with Futurama, everyone collectively said “Shut up and Take my V-Bucks.” Anyways, if you don’t know much about this crossover, then here’s how you can unlock Fortnite Futurama collab skins.
How to get Fortnite Futurama collab skins
You can get Fry, Bender, and Leela from the Fortnite item shop for 1,500 V bucks each. You can also buy bundles that not only include all of these three skins but also Futurama-themed back blings. There is also a bundle containing Futurama-themed gears. The following are all of the Futurama items currently present in the game and their prices:
- Futurama Gear Bundle: 1800 V-Bucks
- Bender Bending Rodriguez Outfit and Ben Rodriguez Back Bling: 1500 V-Bucks
- Philip J. Fry outfit and Hypnotoad Back Bling: 1500 V-Bucks
- Turanga Leela outfit and Nibbler Back Bling: 1500 V-Bucks
- Zoidberg Scuttle emote: 500 V-Bucks
- Giant Nutcracker pickaxe: 800 V-Bucks
- Unbendable Girder pickaxe: 800 V-Bucks
- Solid Gold Fiddle pickaxe: 800 V-Bucks
- Planet Express Ship glider: 800 V-Bucks
- Futurama Bundle: 2800 V-Bucks
- Shiny Metal Raygun: Free
These are all of the things regarding the Futurama and Fortnite crossover. Naturally, you might be wondering about when are The Simpsons coming to the game? Hopefully soon, that’s all we can tell you about it.
Among the skins of fan-favorite characters like Bender, Fry, Leela, there are many others available that you can use while no-scoping other players and dominating each round. So, you are not only celebrating cult classic tv shows but also having a great gaming experience.
The amount of V-bucks you have to spend is pretty reasonable and having skins from this futuristic great show is always exciting. So, if you liked what you just read then please check out our other content such as Where is the flower dance in Stardew Valley? and Jagged Alliance 3 Treasure at the Farms – how to beat mission.