Welcome to the thrilling world of Exoprimal, where dinosaurs roam, and their weak spots hold the key to survival. In this immersive experience, you’ll embark on a journey through time, uncovering the secrets of these majestic creatures and discovering how to outsmart them. In this guide, we will talk about Exoprimal dinosaurs weak spots and how to tackle them.
From the towering Neo T-Rex to the agile Raptor, each dinosaur has its own unique set of weak spots that can be exploited to gain the upper hand.
Read on to find out the Exoprimal dinosaurs weak spots and defeat those jurassic bastards.
All Exoprimal dinosaurs weak spots
In Exoprimal, a multitude of dinosaurs roam, ranging from small and manageable hordes to elite predators. Each dinosaur possesses its own set of mechanics, patterns, and weaknesses. Let’s take a look at the dinosaurs and their weak spots:
- Pteranodons: These pesky flying dinosaurs can be quite a nuisance. They swoop down from the sky, inflicting significant damage on unsuspecting victims. But luckily, they’re not too difficult to handle. Their vulnerability lies in their heads.
- Pachycephalosaurus: The head of the Pachycephalosaurus is definitely not a weak spot, as it is the strongest part of their body. There are no vulnerabilities that we can find in this particular dinosaur. However, it can still be overcome with your own skills and abilities.
- Thylophosaurus: These formidable dinosaurs possess a deadly specialization in the art of poison, making their presence quite unnerving if left alive. Their vulnerability, however, lies not just in their heads but also in the pink adornments encircling their head.
- Triceratops: Triceraptors, those formidable armored dinosaurs, should not be underestimated. Their heads may only inflict a measly one damage, but striking their weak spot on the belly is where the real challenge lies.
- Ankylosaurus: Similar to Triceraptors, the vulnerable spot of Ankylosaurus is located in their belly.
- Taurus and T-Rex: They have many similarities in all aspects, and their vulnerability lies in their heads.
- Stegosaurus: These dinosaurs don’t have any default vulnerabilities. You’ll need to be patient and wait for them to activate their jam ability. That is when the fins on their back start to emit a dazzling glow. It is during this time that you can exploit their weak spots – the radiantly illuminated fins.
- Neosaurs: Neosaurs bring an explosive twist to the battlefield. They are ready to detonate at any moment, capable of obliterating most Exosuits in a single blow. Their vulnerability lies in the red glowing blob emanating from their backs.
- Evoker and Pyro Neosaur: These two variants of flying dinos can be quite bothersome. Luckily, their heads serve as convenient weak spots.
- Neo T-Rex: Neo T-Rex, the mighty raid boss, has a weakness that lies in you. Someone who is skilled enough to know how to dodge their relentless special attacks. The key to victory? Target the purple blobs on their powerful body to deliver a critical hit!
By uncovering their vulnerabilities, you can gain an advantage. You are alone against these dangerous dinosaurs so you need to outwit them and get the upper hand.