Drop items are really important in the gameplay of Diablo 4. They are not only the incentive to pick fights with tough enemies but without them, the game will just become boring as there is no reason to explore. So, separating different types of drop items according to their rarity seems like a good idea. However, this also means that Uber unique drop items become so rare that they literally turn into myths. So, to help you out, here are all of the Diablo 4 Uber unique drop rate. Let’s get those items.
At least knowing about the Uber unique drop items, you will find solace in the fact that they do exist. Moreover, understanding their drop rate will also help you not develop unreal expectations.
In any case, Keep reading on and find out about Diablo 4 Uber unique drop rate, and go into this game while knowing your chances.
Diablo 4 Uber unique Item explained
So, the chances of getting an Uber unique drop is quite literally one in a million. According to some Diablo 4 players, even after playing 4 million-plus hours at Level 85+ only a few Uber unique drops have been identified.
The following are all of the Uber unique drops that players have found as of season 1:
- Harlequin Crest: Gain Damage Reduction (10.0-20.0%) and +4 Ranks to all Skills.
- Melted Heart of Selig: Gain +30% Maximum Resource and drain [3-6] Resources for every 1% of Life you lose.
- Ring of Starless Skies: Each consecutive Core Skill cast reduces the Resource cost of your next Core Skill by [8-12%] up to a maximum of 40%.
- The Grandfather: Increases your Critical Strike Damage by 60-100%.
- Andariel’s Visage: Up to a (15-20%) chance to trigger a poison nova.
- Ahavarion Spear of Lycander: Gain a random Shrine effect for 10-20 seconds after killing an Elite enemy
- Doombringer: Up to a (15-25%) chance to deal Shadow damage to surrounding enemies.
It is pretty clear that these items have the lowest drop rate in the game, however, they do come with 820 item power. Even so, when grinding for them, just say to yourself “Is it worth it?”