For many players, Baldur’s Gate 3 has already become their game of the year. With an amazing fantasy world, quests, characters, and engaging game mechanics, it makes sense why the gaming community has positively received this video game. Among the many already iconic quests in the game, the Adamantine Forge quest introduces players to this Forge that they can use to craft powerful weapons. If you don’t know anything about it, then this article will highlight all the items you can craft at the Adamantine Forge in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Once you complete this quest, this Forge will be available to you. So, you may have to collect particular items before you can craft anything useful, so remember to keep a look out for rare resources.
Keep reading to find out about the items you can craft at the Adamantine Forge in Baldur’s Gate 3 and profit.
What are the best items you can craft at Adamantine Forge in Baldur’s Gate 3?
This Forge is in the Underdark Grymforge area. Once you find it, finish the boss battle and you will able to craft items there. The following are all of the best Adamantine weapons you can craft from this forge:
- Adamantine Splint Armour: To craft this item, you will need Splint Mould and Mithral Ore. This is heavy armor. When you get hit by a melee attack while wearing it, the enemy is sent reeling for 3 turns. It comes with a base AC of 18 plus attackers cannot land Critical Hits on you.
- Adamantine Shield: You need Shield Mound and Mithral Ore to forge it. If the attacker misses a melee attack, they are sent Reeling for 2 turns. It is immune to critical and you can bash the enemy with it and they will go prone.
- Adamantine Longsword: craft it with the Longsword Mould and Mithral Ore. You can wield it with two hands and double its damage. It will always deal critical hits and ignores Resistance to Slashing Damage.
- Adamantine Scale Mail: You need the Scale Mail Mould and Mithral Ore to craft this item. It comes with a base AC of 16. Reduces incoming damage by one point. When you are hit by a melee attack, the enemy is sent Reeling for 2 turns and attackers won’t be able to deal critical hits.
- Adamantine Scimitar: To craft this rare magic weapon, you will need Scimitar Mould and Mithral Ore. With this weapon, you will always deal with critical hits and it ignores Slashing Resistance.
- Adamantine Mace: To make this item, you will need the Mace Mould and Mithral Ore. This is a pretty aesthetically pleasing weapon that deals with critical hits and ignores Bludgeoning Resistance.
These are all of the major Adamantine weapons you can create at the Forge. Remember to interact with the Crucible, the Mould Chamber, and the levers present in the Adamantine Forge when crafting these weapons.
If you liked what you just read, then please check out our other articles, such as NBA 2k24 face scan not working – how to fix it and Starfield On the Run – Should You Kill or Negotiate With Marco?