In Texas Chainsaw Massacre, you can choose between four killers. Each of them comes with their own distinctive qualities and scary personalities. Sissy is one of these characters who is equally fun and terrifying to play as. However, to be an effective killer, you need to have the best loadout. So, here’s the best loadout for Sissy Build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Sissy does a lot of bleeding damage and can poison survivors. Thus, if you are a strategic player who loves to slowly kill their victim, then playing as Sissy might be the best option for you. Plus, her execution animation is really brutal!
Keep reading to find the best loadout for Sissy Build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. She has a lot of amazing abilities that will make hunting survivors really entertaining.
Here’s the best loadout for Sissy build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The following are all of the skills, attributes, and abilities you need to have for Sissy. She is a very interesting character and hopefully, you will make her your go-to killer in this game. Alright, let’s do this!
Sissy Build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre — Abilities & Peaks
The following are all of the great abilities and perks you can give to Sissy:
- Bane: Blow poison clouds in the path of Victims to block their paths or lace their useful items.
- Serrated: Victims hit by the Perk holder take 1 HP per second of extra damage for the next 3 seconds.
- Special Blend: Walking through Sissy’s poison clouds boosts your stamina regeneration by 30% for 10 seconds and gives your next 1 attack(s) a poison effect.
- Efficient Herbalist: Poisoning an object has a 25% chance of not consuming any powder
- Excited Grandpa: Delay between Grandpa’s Sonar ability is reduced by 20% at each level.
All of these skills and abilities turn Sissy into a really powerful killer as you can focus on setting traps for your victims.
Here’s how you should keep your attributes in this loadout for Sissy:
- Savagery: 10
- Blood Harvest: 38
- Endurance: 47
In this build your Blood Harvesting and Endurance attribute will be pretty high.
The following are the modifiers you need to have:
- Level 2 Increase Poison Duration
- Level 3 Poison Pickup Locations
- Level 1 Create Poison Faster
Sissy’s poison-related abilities will become really OP, and you can trap your victims inside your Poison Clouds. This way, you can also become a great team player.
If you liked what you just read, then please check out our other articles, such as Sacrificial Jade Genshin Impact weapon guide and Remnant 2 best engineer build guide – loadout, weapons, skills.