There is nothing worse than being fully immersed in a game and being yanked out because of an error. Sometimes it’s our fault, perhaps our connection is not good enough, other times it’s just a bug. What about Roblox error code 264? Let’s take a look at how to fix it.
Roblox’s popularity seems to have been going on strong for years with no sign of slowing down, then again it is definitely one of the more fun experiences to be had online, at least if we forget about Minecraft!
But, let’s try and do our best to fix Roblox error code 264 and get back to playing.
What is Roblox error code 264?
Error code 268 is accompanied by a message telling players that they are “not authorized to join that game”. It prevents you from playing the game and it is often caused by the same account being logged twice, server problems or someone who has stolen your account, even.
This is particularly bothersome, especially if you were looking forward to joining your friends in a game and can’t for some unknown reason that you can’t understand.
How to fix Roblox error code 264
Luckily there are several ways to solve the problem. To fix Roblox error code 268, you need to log out of your Roblox account on other devices. Follow these steps on your PC:
- Go to the Roblox home page, and see that you’re already logged in;
- Click on the Settings icon from the upper-right side of the screen;
- Select Logout from the menu that appears.
If you want to be sure that you’re logged out also on mobile, follow these simple steps:
- First launch the Roblox app;
- Tap the triple-dot icon at the bottom-right side of the screen;
- You will see the main menu of the Roblox game;
- Scroll down to the bottom section of the page;
- Tap the Logout button.
After you’ve followed these steps, you should now be able to log in back into Roblox error-free. IF you’re still seeing the error, you should get to clear cache files, this is how to do it:
- Open the Run app on Windows (Windows Key + R);
- Type %temp%\Roblox in the search field and press Enter;
- You will see a list of all temporary files and data for Roblox;
- Select everything and delete everything (use shift+delete).
This should definitely clear all of your problems with logging in to the game.
If you’re still having problems, try following the guide on how to fix error 268 and, while you’re here, take a look at the cutest Roblox avatars.